Caribbean Stud Poker
- Player makes an ante wager plus an optional $5 progressive side bet
- Each player and the dealer get five cards each. All cards are dealt face down, except one dealer card is exposed. The player may examine his own cards but sharing of information is not allowed.
- Player must fold or raise.
- If player folds he forfeits his cards, ante bet, and side bet (if made)
- If player raises then he must make a raise wager exactly equal to twice the ante
- The dealer will turn over his other four cards
- The dealer must have an ace and a king or higher to qualify. In other words, the lowest qualifying hand would be ace, king, 4, 3, 2 and the highest non-qualifying hand would be ace, queen, jack, 10, 9. If the dealer does not qualify the player will win even money on his ante wager and the raise will push.
- If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, both ante and raise will lose.
- If the dealer qualifies and loses to the player, then the ante will pay even money and the raise according to the posted pay table. The U.S. pay table is shown below.
- If the player and dealer tie, both ante and raise will push.
- The progressive side bet will be entirely based on the poker value of the player’s hand. Various pay tables are available.
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||25 to 1|
|Full House||9 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pair||2 to 1|
|Pair||1 to 1|
You can find our $5 flat bet Progressive Jackpot on all of our Poker tables.
The cards used to make up your Progressive Jackpot hand are your two-hole cards and the first three community cards only.
|Royal Flush & Straight Flush||100%||$500|
|Four of a kind: Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces||25%||$125|
|Four of a Kind other: 2’s to 10’s||$500|
|Three of a kind||$50|
Additional rules :
- When the player is alone, he must play 2 boxes. One opened, one blind with covered card.
- When the player buys a sixth card, the progressive bet is automatically lost.
- Phones and cameras are not allowed on Poker tables top.
The Casino access is free, without specific dress code but under legal conditions:
- Prohibited for people under the age of 18 years old.
- Valid Passport to be presented at check-in, copies will be refused.
- ID valid only for people with Italian nationality.
- Egyptian without double nationality are not allowed to access the Casino.
- All plays are only in US dollars. All foreign currencies can be changed at the Casino Bank including commission. Egyptian pound is not allowed on play.
- Management has the right to block access to any person with undesirable behavior at check-in.
- It is not allowed to carry food or external beverage from outside. Any foreign bottle bought at Duty Free must be declared and registered on the official book.
- Indecent clothing or swimsuits will be refused.