The Casino Poker game offering the most option and surely one of the most exciting one.
|NB||Minimum||Maximum||Side Bet 1||Side Bet 2|
|4||$5||$200||Bonus $5 – $25||$5 Progressive Jackpot|
The basic idea is that the player places an ante, is dealt five cards, and decides whether to bet on his hand being better than the dealer’s. The dealer needs to qualify with a hand of Ace-King or better, otherwise all bets are cancelled. If the dealer qualifies, the player is paid according to a fixed scale of payouts if his hand is better than the dealer’s or loses his bet if his hand is lower than the dealer’s. There are options for the player to stake extra money to exchange cards or buy an extra card or insure against the dealer failing to qualify. This game has the unusual feature that a player who collects two poker combinations within a hand can be paid for both of them.
Russian Poker is played on a 4 boxes table in our Casino. The dealer plays against the players hands. If there are fewer than 4 players a player is allowed to play 1 more adjacent box, but anyone playing more than one box must play the second ‘blind’. It is not necessary for all the boxes to be played.
Initial Bets and Deal
Before the deal, players must place an ante for each box they wish to play. The house sets the minimum and maximum, and the ante for each box can be any amount within this range. After the antes have been placed, the dealer shuffles the pack of 52 cards and deals five cards to each box that is being played and five cards for himself. All cards are dealt face down except for the dealer’s last card which is face up.
The players act in turn, beginning with the box furthest to dealer’s left – that is the rightmost box as seen from the players’ side of the table. The boxes are played in order passing to the left. All actions for a box must be completed before the next box is played.
When playing a box, the player looks at the five cards and decides on one of the following actions.
- Fold the box. The house takes the ante for that box.
- Bet on the hand as dealt. The bet must be exactly twice the amount of the ante for that box.
- Buy a sixth card. The player pays the house an amount equal to the ante for the box and is dealt an extra card from the deck.
If the player is happy with his six-card hand he can place a bet, which is twice the amount of the original ante for the box.
Alternatively, if the player is not happy with the hand he can fold, losing both the original ante and the payment for the sixth card.
- Exchange some cards. The player pays the house an amount equal to the ante for the box, discards up to five cards and is dealt an equal number of replacement cards from the deck.
If the player is happy with his new five-card hand he can place a bet, which is twice the amount of the original ante for the box.
Alternatively, if the player is not happy with the hand he can fold, losing both the original ante and the payment for the exchange.
- Finally, if the player’s hand is three-of-a-kind or better, he may buy insurance against the dealer failing to qualify. The player can insure for any amount up to half the potential payout according to the payout table. For example, if the player has placed an ante of $100 and a bet of $200 and has a flush, the potential payout is $1,000 and the player can therefore buy any amount of insurance up to $500.
Dealer’s Actions and Payout
After all the players have had a turn for each box they are playing, the dealer’s hand is exposed. The dealer qualifies with a hand of Ace-King or better.
For any boxes that have folded, the dealer has already collected the ante and any payment to exchange cards or buy a card, and there are no further payments for folded boxes.
For boxes where the player has placed a bet, the result depends on whether the dealer qualified, and if so, whether the player’s hand is better or worse than the dealer’s.
If the dealer qualifies with at least Ace-King and the player’s hand is better than the dealer’s, the player wins and the house pays out according to the size of the player’s bet using the table of odds.
|Royal Flush||100 to 1||1,000 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1||500 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||20 to 1||200 to 1|
|Full House||7 to 1||70 to 1|
|Flush||5 to 1||50 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1||40 to 1|
|Three of a kind||3 to 1||25 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|One Pair||1 to 1|
You can find our $5 flat bet Progressive Jackpot on all of our Poker tables.
Your first Five cards are used to make up your Progressive Jackpot hand. Any rebuy of a card makes you lose the progressive bet.
|Royal Flush & Straight Flush||100%||$500|
|Four of a kind: Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces||25%||$125|
|Four of a Kind other: 2’s to 10’s||$500|
|Three of a kind||$50|
Additional rules :
- No double straight, just up and down or straight + pair.
- 3 pairs pay 2 pairs + 1 pair.
- When you buy a card all bonuses are lost.
- If no Insurance, player can buy a card for the dealer.
- When Insurance wins, only Ante is paid.
- Player does not have to play after buying a card.
- One blind box is allowed but it’s forbidden to touch cards before the end.
The Casino access is free, without specific dress code but under legal conditions:
- Prohibited for people under the age of 18 years old.
- Valid Passport to be presented at check-in, copies will be refused.
- ID valid only for people with Italian nationality.
- Egyptian without double nationality are not allowed to access the Casino.
- All plays are only in US dollars. All foreign currencies can be changed at the Casino Bank including commission. Egyptian pound is not allowed on play.
- Management has the right to block access to any person with undesirable behavior at check-in.
- It is not allowed to carry food or external beverage from outside. Any foreign bottle bought at Duty Free must be declared and registered on the official book.
- Indecent clothing or swimsuits will be refused.